As an SEO specialist, I'm amazed
I've been working as an SEO for over 15 years. I was there when link farms worked and when optimized meta titles H tags were enough on-page optimization to get you ranking.
I don't like tools like Labrika, so I don't but them. I don't need automated analysis because they never provide information I can not quickly find with a more advanced tool and they also report a lot of false positives. I run Screaming Frog with custom search and extractions to perform a real, professional analysis. There's nothing like Screaming Frog, and Labrika is not a replacement for forensic SEO tools. BUT: it's really, really good. I'm impressed:
- I have no doubt that behind this tool there's a team that has a lot of SEO experience. Multiple redirects, short descriptions and issues with titles are common, but most automated analysis tools don't have them. Labrika does.
- So, so many perfectly organized categories: Pages blocked from indexing, duplicate content, external links... I mean, I have SEO-nerdy fun just browsing the reports.
- You can connect it with your GA and GSC to get very useful insights, like bounce rate by traffic sources or pages without traffic.
I know I shouldn't be embarrassed, but I found myself using the tool. A lot:
- I run quick analysis on websites I don't need to perform an in-deep one, so I can efficiently report some issues to a prospect.
- When I perform a deep analysis with Screaming Frog, I still add it to Labrika to be sure I don't miss anything.
This is a great deal. I'm amazed by the quality of the product and very happy I grabbed the LTD. They have everything to become a successful company, because it's obvious they have SEO experience.