Content optimization recommendations
Labrika’s highly sophisticated algorithm analyzes and compares the pages (and subsequent keywords on those pages) that you wish to rank in the TOP10 with competitors pages that currently rank in the TOP10 for your keywords. We then provide you with ultra-actionable content optimization recommendations so that you can optimize your content and help it achieve maximum rankings based on what other successful pages content looks like in the TOP10.
However, in order for our algorithm to work its magic, we first need you to provide it with keywords to cross-compare, and also make sure that our algorithm has associated your keywords with the correct landing page (a landing page refers to the page that you have chosen to try and rank your chosen keywords on) on your site. Then, and only then, will our AI-led content optimizer be able to provide you with those ultra-actionable recommendations based on how the TOP10 for each of your keywords is currently optimizing their landing pages to maximize their SEO gains.
Below are the instructions for how to provide Labrika with the keywords that you wish to optimize, and also how to make sure we have selected the correct landing pages for each and everyone of the keywords that you wish to rank and SEO optimize.
Without further ado, let’s begin:
Step 1) Add your keyword/s to the “Keywords” section in “Site settings”
- Login to your account at: https://labrika.com/dashboard.
- Select your website/project.
- Click “Site settings” in the left-hand side menu and a popup will appear displaying your site settings in Labrika.
- Click on the “Keywords” tab in the left-hand side menu of the popup.
- Click on the button “Add keywords” as illustrated in the screenshot below to manually add your keywords.
Alternatively, you can import keywords from a file directly which will save you having to manually enter your keywords/pasting them into Labrika.
- A new popup should now appear (as illustrated in the screenshot below) that will allow you to enter the keywords that you wish to monitor/SEO optimize.
All you need to do now is write your keywords in the “Keywords list” textbox in the below screenshot and/or paste your keywords from the clipboard and click “Add keywords” in your current window.
You will now be taken back to the previous window (as seen in the previous screenshot) where the last thing you need to do for this step is click “Save”.
Step 2) Get Labrika to crawl and analyze the TOP10 rankings for your keywords and subsequent competitors landing pages, so that Labrika can provide you with ultra-actionable content recommendations for your keywords in our “AI-led Content Optimizer”
Congratulations, you’ve now added all of your keywords you wish to track and optimize in Labrika.
The bad news: at this stage of the process, we don’t have any data on your keyword/s rankings currently, the pages ranking for those keywords, and most importantly, no known competitors to analyze the TOP10 rankings on (for your keywords) and as a consequence, no ultra-actionable recommendations to give you in the content optimizer.
This is easily remedied though.
All you have to do is follow the instructions below and we will be able to provide you with those ultra-actionable content optimizer recommendations:
- Click on "Optimization and KW grouping” in the left-hand side menu, you will be taken to the Optimization and KW Grouping page.
- As you have added new keywords and we have no data on those keywords (as explained above) you will see a message with an orange exclamation icon that essentially says:
We’ve added xyz amount of keywords as requested, but currently we have no data on the keywords and therefore need you to either run a full website analysis (which will take longer) or just simply click “reclusterization” to get all the required information about your new keywords so that we can provide you with those ultra-actionable content optimization recommendations based on your content and the content the TOP10 currently has for your keywords.
- All you need to do next is click on “reclusterization” so that Labrika can work its magic and provide you with those ultra-actionable content recommendations.
- An alert dialog box will now open (as seen in the screenshot below). Make sure to read all information in the two alerts and then click “OK”.
- Another alert dialogue box will open reiterating the previous alert dialogue box double checking that you want to proceed. Click “OK” if you wish to proceed.
Reclusterization will only apply to the new keywords added and will only affect unlocked keyword groups. Please lock any keyword groups you have added previously if you do not want them to be reset and regrouped during reclusterization with any of your new keywords. Any notes, color markers, associated page URL’s, and folders will be reset for unlocked groups during reclusterization of your new keywords and unlocked keyword groups.
- Finally, you will see an alert dialogue box (like in the screenshot below) telling you the amount of credits that will be used during clusterization. Click “Start”.
- You have now finished both steps and will now be able to view and utilize our ultra-actionable AI-led content optimizer recommendations for your new keywords and their associated content.
Check out our in-depth guide on how to get the most out of our AI-led Content Optimizer recommendations.
During clusterization we will assign your keyword/s to specific groups and associate them with specific pages on your site. If you do not like the automatic grouping, then you can correct it manually set certain keywords to different groups and/or different pages on your site.
You can read our step by step in-depth guide on this here: Labrika’s Keyword Grouping Tool
As a quick note, if you do move any keywords you will need to click the “Update the data” button on any changed groups as our AI-led content optimization recommendations will need to be adjusted due to new/removed keywords in the keyword group associated with said page URL on your site:
Please note: Google’s algorithm is constantly changing – so in order to make sure your content is up to date and optimized based on the latest recommendations, Labrika makes sure content recommendations are only given in the Content Optimizer that are less than 30 days old and blocks recommendations older than this as to avoid you potentially optimizing your content for an old, out of date algorithm.